Sunday, January 20, 2008

SUNSHINE~

Today the sunshine is out! At least it looks warmer... It has been crazy cold here in Minnesota! It really makes it unbearable to want to do anything. I fell on the ice yesterday, first time in probably 10 years. I did receive a few bruises and a broken coffee cup. I was mostly upset about my coffee mug. They are like an investment, by this I mean when I see a mug I like they are like a piece of "Art Work" to me. Coffee warms my soul and every time I drink a cup of Joe it's an intimate moment with myself. I know kind of strange but coffee to me this is the way I SpOiL myself! I sometimes drink it sweet with ~flavor; favorite Iced Vanillia Latte with Whip. But I do enjoy a nice black cup of coffee mostly. I only wish I could afford my favorite drink everyday but then I would need to worry more about the poundage! I am very picky about my coffee. At last resort I will drink a cup of Folgers. Coffee to me is like fine "wine". Enough about my coffee addiction! I wish all of you a dazzeling Sunday with lots of sunshine! I am off to go do another load of laundry and get my things ready for my new office (excitting)!

:)Toodles

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed