Tuesday, September 16, 2008

~IMAGINATION~


I thought this was a neat piece of abstract art~ It lets your mind wonder and create different thoughts and emotions. Just by looking at this piece gives me a sense of "fluttering wings" FREEDOM...

So what can I say it's been some time sense I have posted. I have been very busy with some new things I am doing in my life. Sorry to all of you who are so devoted to checking in on me and my blog. What a beautiful day out today... I hear this whole week is going to be delightful!!!

I am glad to hear my friend Jamie is OK in TEXAS... They just missed the storm.. T/G.. My heart goes out to all of the folks that have been hit by the destruction. Mother nature can be so fierce... I hope to keep up on my blogging and I hope to start my art work again soon. It will still be at least a few more weeks but there will for sure be more to come... Enjoy this beautiful day~

~Smiles, Kimbella~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ~ From Texas

So glad you finally posted something. I am a devoted reader and look everyday (sometimes twice) to hear about you!

As I know you are a very busy gal, so keep truckin away so you have time to paint again! I look forward to seeing your new creation.

Take care my best gal pal.

And I will see you at Christmas time. (sounds weird to say that - ha) Lane Bryant and Carabou Coffee here we come! :)

Take care ~ Jamie

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed