Thursday, August 28, 2008

~AN AMERICAN SPIRIT/DREAM~


On this Thursday night August 28th,2008 In remembrance of my father's life. He passed away thirty years ago today. I still remember that somber day when I was a six year old little girl. How my life changed, sometimes I still wonder how my life and my family's lives would have been different???

On another note, tonight Barack Obama spoke. He excepted the nomination to run for president. It was interesting to listen to him speak about his life as a child. I guess I was most impressed about him talking about how we all struggle, and strive to be more, and do more. You know, "The American Dream".... My mind has to wonder though if there is a hidden agenda???

With every president, and including politicians there is usually something for them to gain??? I may be gullible, but I'm not that ignorant... I'm not saying that I oppose every thing that Barack represents either but, I have to wonder????? Either way I'm still going to be poor, under paid, and still have to work like a maniac to have the things in life that I want... I'm female, and I wasn't born into money, so I don't think I need to say any more.....

I still believe that hard work gets you closer to your dreams if your body or mind don't fail you first*************

Kuddos to you MOM... My mom is till recovering from her third hip surgery. My mom may not know this, as I don't always have enough time to go and visit her. But I think of her often, and call or talk to her most every day. I wish we lived closer so I could stop in briefly every day. She has always been a hard worker. She worked in factories her whole life. I tried it for about 9 years. That was enough to inspire me that I didn't want my body to end up the same way. I still have aches from doing physically labored jobs. I thank God that he gave me wisdom, courage, and strength to use my mind to better my life. I guess that is what we try to do, is to inspire for our children to become more then we have been. I, as a mother myself know the sacrifices you make for your family. I love you mom, and I hope you get better soon~

Well, that's my chapter for tonight...
Sweet Dreams, and smiles as always :)))

~Kimbella~

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed