Friday, August 1, 2008

~ODE TO FRIENDS~




First things first.. I wanted to say Mom, get well soon~ I hope she has a very speedy recovery~ My Mom just had a third hip replacement. When she had the second replacement her hip was never quite the same. She will be coming home from the hospital on Saturday. So, I will be traveling to her house and try and help her out.

Well this week has been exhausting... Traveling, working, planning... I have a three day weekend coming up How sweet is that!!! Believe me I have more then enough to keep me busy. Today, it is now Saturday 1 am and I am going to get up early, head to the Farmers' Market, get my hair done, shop, and go visit mom. I also need to go and pick some flowers from my garden for my mother. So Happy Saturday:)))) Have Fun!
Here is a poem I have written with a little help, thanks sis~
~Smiles, Kimbella~:)))

~ODE TO FRIENDS~
Friends are a mystery of what they behold & So the stories and
lessons are told~

Friends can be compared to a bowl of colored jelly beans, each one
represents a different flavor in my life~
I think of flowers, wine, & good times...
Memories of shopping, sipping, sharing dreams, & fears...
All the while through laughter & tears...

Special people that have touched my life
They come & go, in and out like a weave in a picnic basket
Some that have aspired to reach beyond
and to the others that have stayed I have forever been changed
That to me, is a true friend!
~ODE TO A FRIEND~ Author, KMEGDADI

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed