Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Boy (Hubby)!!!





Happy Birthday today August 18th to my sweet husband Sam~ I hope all of your wishes & dreams come true...These pictures are from a few weekends ago when we went to Rapidan. We spent the weekend with my sister and her family. Today we are going to enjoy each other. I took vacation from work and he as well.

I know it's been some time since I have updated my blog. I have made several attempt s. Every time I sit down in the evening I am just so darn tired I just start to fall asleep. It's not that I haven't thought about all of you that are so kind to check in~ I haven't done any art work either lately. Soon school will be starting and things will be hopping around here. My son is in football and he starts practice next Monday...

I hope all of you are enjoying these sweet days of summer**

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

Awww, A day together....how sweet! Happy Birthday Sam!

I hope you both have a wonderful day together.

Hugs,
~Tonya

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed