Friday, July 25, 2008

"WHAT DO YOU SEE"???




I can hardly believe what I can see in the bottom of my coffee mug??? The things that make you go hmmmm... These images are made from coffee grounds. I dumped out the left over coffee and left the mug sitting in the pop holder in my suv. When I got home that evening and was bring all my stuff in the house I happened to look at what was in my cup? Let's see if we all see the same thing???

This first image is an image of a ... elephant blowing his trunk, 2nd image is a Dog looking at you with with those big eyes! 3rd picture is an image of a man pointing towards the mountains??? I hope all of you can see what I see in theses photos??? Let me know what you see... It's amazing how different the eye can be trained to see things. I hope all of you have a Fantastic weekend!

~Smiles, Kimbella~ :)))))

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed