Wednesday, July 2, 2008

~Cherish Each & Every Day That Life Has Given You~


I so enjoy this beautiful weather here in Minnesota... There is nothing better then being able to run out of the house with sandels and no coat... This is living...

I thought I would share some words that were written by Tim Sosebee before he passed away suddenly on June 30th. These words were to be published in a county news letter for the month of July by Tim. I never got the opportunity to meet him but I know his wife and that says a lot about him and what kind of person he was. He left behind a wonderful wife and three children. He died suddenly from a heart attack this past Sunday. I attended his wake today and I felt so sad for his family. Sherry his wife works for a business that my agency does business with. I found out Monday morning as I was to meet a consumer of mine at her office. I was very shocked, and saddened when I heard this dreadful news. My heart goes out to Sherry and her family as I know what it means to lose a father, and a significant other. Life changes in an instant...

In Memory of Tim Sosebee
June 30, 2008

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
Love the people who treat you right.
Forget about the ones who don't.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy.
They just promised it would be worth it"...

Written by T.Sosebee

How often we take life for granted and all of the great people and gifts we have been given. Please live each day to the fullest and cherish each person that enters your life. We cross paths with many people every day, some are strangers and become friends. Others may smile at you or may simply say a kind gesture and some how they forever leave an impression on your soul. Why do you think I sleep so little??? I enjoy every thing that life has to offer..... There simply is not enough time in the day to enjoy it all... Have a Happy Thursday and be kind to everyone, especially the ones you LOVE...

~Smiles Kimbella~:)))

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed