Sunday, July 20, 2008

~IN GOOD COMPANY~



This is my new piece of art "In Good Company" done on a 10x8x1 stretched canvas, ready to be hung. It was listed on E-bay tonight at 10:00 pm here is the **link** my art will be listed for 7 days... I hope you enjoy my art work, and check out my other piece of art as well~

I had a good weekend but as usual it went way too fast... Tonight I went out in my garden and picked some fresh raspberries... We are going to have some over pound cake with whip cream, yummy!!! Today I bought a French Press and the coffee tastes wonderful... If any of you know me I love my coffee... I also treated myself and bought two new coffee mugs... Yes, I was naughty...

My sister and I also stopped in and made a visit to a local quilt shop and I bought some material... I picked up some new colors of paint also...

Last night I went to the movies with my brother and his girl friend "Strangers", it was OK. I did jump a few times!! I would probably rate it a 6.5

I hope you all have a great week~ If you haven't read my store associated with my art work the site is listed on this blog off to the left... I also have cards for sell and I will try and get some listed this week... I will try really hard...

~Smiles, Kimbella~

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed