Monday, July 21, 2008

~Simple Monday~




Here are some pictures I have to share, Me, my cat LICK short for (Liquor). He always licks people especially when he was little. He is 7 years young now... The picture of the flowers are from my flower garden and from around my house. Thought I would share a bit with all of you... I hope all of you had a fantastic Monday and just think only 4 more days to go until the weekend baby... Don't forget to check out my newest piece of art on e-bay... Just click on my art on e-bay on the link on the left side...

I just had to mention and say thanks to my niece Courtney and maybe Sydney too for making me my neat bracelet and earrings :)))) I love them!!! Thanks Tonya for having Cody all week... Now you can rest a bit lol, not...
~Smiles, Kimbella~

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed