Thursday, July 17, 2008

~Just Another Summer Day~


Here in Minnesota the rain began here around 3-4:00 this morning. I remember hearing the rain as it hit against the house. It was very hard and the wind was so strong it woke me from a dead sleep. Even the electricity went out for a bit. My alarm clock was flashing this morning. I had the day off as I was to have my annual check up. I had lunch with my friend Lisa today. We ate at the Olive Garden for lunch. We then did a little shopping, and I adventured home. I am going to try and work on my piece of art work tonight once again. I need to get to bed early as I have been feeling tired all day. Probably because for the last 3 nights I have went to bed not before 1 A.M....

I hope all of you enjoyed your day~ OK.... I am editing this post as I have my NEW PIECE OF ART WORK COMPLETE....... I will probably give a SNEAK PEAK tomorrow... I will list it this weekend on E-bay....HAPPY DANCE...

Smiles, Kimbella:)))

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed