Sunday, June 29, 2008

~My Weekend~


My Friday evening began with having a nice fine dining experience with my mom... I never got to take her out for her Birthday lunch so I thought I would treat her to this new fabulous eating place called "Olives". It's new and it's located in a new hotel in Mankato, Minnesota. There is a spin of greek/Middle Eastern on the food and dining experience. Let me say great food... Mom enjoyed every bit of it... We then went to Barnes & Nobel and picked up a few books.

On Saturday night I went out for dinner with my hubby. This was to make up for the Anniversary we never got to celebrate since he was away visiting his family. We had good food and then went to a local coffee shop. It was nice to spend some quality time together.

Today I weeded the flowers and bushes/NOT so fun... It had to be done as there was this weed that is trying to strangle the flowers and bushes??? Not sure of the name of it. I then went for a small bike ride. That was my very quick weekend. It's never long enough. Off to work again tomorrow. At least I have a short week this week and next week also. It's the 4th of July on Friday so no work for me!!! Yippee.. I hope all of you have a splendid Sunday evening. I am going to do some case work and watch the Food Network tonight. There is a competition that is on going to see who will become the next host for Food Network. Happy Monday:)))

~Smiles Kimbella~

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed