Sunday, June 1, 2008

~Art Work~




FINALLY... Here is my newest piece of art work!!! In the midst of a tornado there is calmness. What I am trying to convey is that my life has been rather hectic and for me to produce this piece it is amazing... For me it is so relaxing to put the brush to work. I so enjoy creating... When I am working my mind wonders and I think, and think, and think some more... I hope to have this piece of art work posted on Tuesday evening. This piece will then close next Sunday, June 8th. I am not sure what I am going to call this piece of work but she has "ATTITUDE"... Maybe a bit how I have felt lately at times... This is my largest painting yet! I have painted her on wood. There is a place in back where she can be hung on the wall. Tomorrow I am going to take the painting to the post office and find out how much it will cost to ship her... I will keep all of you posted, Keep watching for my listing on E-bay Tuesday night... Now the next mission is for me to get my cards in order. Not my playing cards lol... My greeting cards:) I hope you all have a HAPPY MONDAY...

P.S. I am off to go ride my YELLOW BIKE.. I will take a picture of her... My mom gave me some rhubarb/and her name is barb lolll..I am full of jokes tonight.. Such humor:) I want to make some goodies mmmhhhhh.

~Smiles Kimbella~

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed