Thursday, June 26, 2008

~Fresh Strawberries~


Once again time has prevailed me.... I can't say that I have been busier then any other day just plain tired... On Wed I had to drive to Redwing for work and I stopped and picked up some home grown strawberries, can I say YUMMY..... I remember when I was a kid and getting paid for picking strawberries and nibbling on the sweet pieces heaven..

My back has been bothering me, along with my leg and foot. I guess I pulled a muscle.. So this has slowed me down a bit this last weekend and into the week. I am feeling like I have more energy once again... I guess taking my vitamins helped perk me up! No big plans this weekend but I would like to start painting once again and putting some of my cards together...

I hope all of you enjoy your weekend and enjoy the Summer weather..

~Smiles Kimbella~

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed