Wednesday, June 11, 2008

~Yummy~Organic~Food~




Theses are my yummy goodies I found today! One of my clients suggested that I try some of the organic stoned oats (WOW)... they look fabulous and I ate some of the oats plain~yummy...I will make Oatmeal for breakfast. I also bought a mixture of wild rice, brown rice, and lentil together... and the carob for my sweet tooth except there is not sugar in the carob......Awesome..... I put a little of the organic cocoa in my instant coffee with a little milk~what a nice treat...

Tonight the weather has been scary... Tornado warnings, the lightening, and rumbles. I'm scared... the sky just keeps rumbling and the winds.... I hope Iowa doesn't get any more rain down there, but I think that just isn't going to happened. I will pray for them folks.

~Smiles, Kimbella~

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

Something new eh Kim. Some of it sounds yummy.

The weather has been horrible. Storm after storm. The farmers around here...well lets just say, they may have to start over.

Hugs,
~Tonya

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed