Tuesday, June 10, 2008

~Greek Cooking Class~HaPpY BiRtHdAy JaMiE~


What fun I had last night!!! I went to a Greek Cooking class... I had so much fun with my friend Ann. We had good wine, good food... If you wanted to you could help prepare the different dishes. I did pitch in and help make the Humus.. I did this so I can now make it at home for my husband. I also learned how to make cucumber sauce, lamb meatballs, this spinage pastery. All of the official names are very difficult to pronounce. Chef Jill was a blast and she made the night come alive. If any of you get a chance to partake in a cooking class, "It's great".... I need to go and get ready for work. Oh, my weekend was fun, lots of shopping.. We drove up to the Mall of America.. Today is my friend JAMIE"S Birthday... Happy Birthday Jamie~Eat lot's of cake for me....... My husband comes back home in 6 Days..... I miss you Sam..

~Smiles Kimbells~

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed