Sunday, June 22, 2008

~Thrifty Finds~


My Saturday morning began with a day at the local Farmer Market;Raspberry pie, home-made organic bread, scones, and asparagus. I then had an early morning appointment with my favorite stylist. My hair turned out great!!! My brother met me and we had lunch at "Panera". Then we made our way to the local THRIFT STORE...

I found a few items of treasure; picnic basket,stand, movie,CD, and a few books. I then went home and my husband and I together made dinner. We grilled out... We were going to sit on the deck and relax with a fire and it started raining. I was so tired I am not sure why? I decided to turn in around midnight and I was still exhausted this morning when I woke? I guess many things twirling around in my mind.

I just wanted to drop a few lines as I have been simply exhausted lately, and not very motivated. Can I say just "TIRED"... I am not 23 any more where I could go to be at 2 in the morning and wake up at 6 am bright eyed and bushy tailed....

I hope all of you have a pleasant Sunday with many memories of this beautiful Sunday day...

~Smiles, Kimbella~

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

Glad you had a nice day Kim. Yup, I have been tired lately too.

I wish I could get as many things done as I could....5 years ago.

Have a great Sunday Kim.

Hugs,
~Tonya

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed