Friday, June 6, 2008

~HO~HUM~


So here I sit 7:00 am in the morning eating my Healthy Oatmeal for breakfast/rasberries... Mhhhh so good. I actually enjoy a good bowl of oats prepared correctly. I am very picky, like no water, it can't be soupy.. I like it kind of stiff. Yes, can you say WEIRD.. that's ME... When I have oatmeal for breakfast I am not as likely to snack and want to eat sweets. So for me oatmeal works rather well.. Yesterday I ran out of it and I craved it until this morning.

It's been at least 3 weeks and I have only had one can of coke. I am trying to drop a few pounds and cut out some sugar... I think it's working... I also try and get to the gym at least 3x a week.. It feels really good. Ahhh, pretty bird a cardinal is singing a pretty tune. Not much has been going on for me, don't get me wrong plenty to keep me busy but just the Ho~Hum of a week... Happy graduation to all you graduates (MEGAN), and to all of the students I counsel.... Hip..Hip...hooray... Good luck and the best to your future.

The morning looks lovely out but I think it is quickly looking like rain?? There goes that cardinal again wow.. so pretty... He's whistling at me lol.. Oh I forgot I am not a foxy Red mama... I hope all of you enjoy your weekend~

~Smiles to all of you~ Kimbella

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed