Tuesday, June 17, 2008

~HE'S HOME~


First, I am so happy my hubby is back home... It feels good to have someone to hug, and kiss....... I made a wonderful dinner tonight for the tow of us.. Yes, some alone time. Dinner by candle light, a little wine... I made some Greek/Middle Eastern food. I made some Pepper Poppers/appetizer;cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese with bread crumbs popped them in the oven mmmhh... Main dish was Spanakopita a spinach, lamb dish with romano cheese, feta cheese, olive oil, and many herbs.... I also made Tzatziki Dip/cucumber dip... It was all very yummy and I had to experiment after I took that Greek cooking class... I changed a few things and you know me Ms.Creative I put my own twist on the main dish and combined the lamb meatballs with the Spanakopita. I didn't feel like standing in the kitchen all day! I wanted to share this posting with all of you as it really touched my heart and I know as an artist, crafter this is what makes the work we do so special~ Patricia, I hope you don't mind that I am sharing...

Hi, Kim, I hope your spouse's return is joyous for you and your son. I just wanted to let you know that Angels Among Us is going to Lydia's House one day this week-very possibly tomorrow morning. I had it framed, with a spacer and museum glass to protect your canvas. It looks awesome! I added a small brass plaque to the frame showing your title, and the statement 'given in memory of Dr. Thomas J. Conran.' I will take a picture. I also printed out your blog information, as the artist, and put a copy on the back. You should be very proud of your talents, and the fact that you will be displayed in the very environment where your story may bring hope to others-look what you've accomplished with the gifts you have been given. God Bless!! Pat H.

I hope all of you have a blessed night as well
As always,

Smiles Kimbella~

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

Isn't is so neat when your Art, touches peoples lives and they share that with you.

Sounds like a very wonderful customer.

Hugs,
~Tonya

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed