Wednesday, October 15, 2008

~FALL DAY~


This morning I can feel that Fall is here~
Sorry I haven't updated my blog lately my internet has been down??? There is always something that binds my time. That's a good thing then I know that I am engaged in life... It's interesting when you take the time to look around, take in your senses, use your nose to smell the crisp clean air, eyes to see the beautiful bold Fall colors... When I was at the zoo a few weeks ago I actually stopped took in a deep breath of air AMAZING I was fully engaged in the moment. How often do we buzz here and there and don't even realize the beauty of the earth... Take time to engage in the moment; the sights and sounds around you. Take in some deep breaths, touch your feet, let the piece of chocolate melt in your mouth and enjoy the simple pleasures of site, smell, and taste of everything. Happy Hump Day~

~Smiles, Kimbella~:)))

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed