Thursday, October 23, 2008

~A NEW BEGINING~


This long side-walk reminds me of the journey that I am about to encounter. There has been some new changes that have went on in my life lately. To begin with I have accepted a new job offer. I will be closer to home and I will not have to drive an hour each way any more! :))) That is very exciting for me as I have just gained 2 more hours in my day. How great is that to be able to do more things in my day... I have excepted a new job in a Director position. It is helping develop group homes for disabled adults with developmental disabilities and mental illness. It is definitely going to be challenging and offer many benefits/rewards for me at the same time. It was a huge step for me as I have felt that I have been in a safety net as I have been employed with the State for over 5 years. New adventures, nothing ventured nothing gained. I am excited and nervous at the same time which is normal. I have enjoyed working in the vocational rehabilitation area and my consumers have brought so much to my life more then they will ever know... Well for now that is it I must read the newspaper and get ready for work. I hope all of you enjoy the day and stay dry~

~Smiles, Kimbella~

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed