Tuesday, November 18, 2008

~WHIRL WIND~


WOW... MY LIFE HAS BEEN SPINNING....
It has been anything but slow.... It has been a great adventure trying to put a business together. It's a big responsibility to have so many other people depending on you. I think I am doing a great job and the most important thing is that at the end of the day everyone is content...I really like my new job so far as a Director...

Cool weather in Minnesota, sounds of Holiday times in the air~ My husband is returning from San Antonio Texas tonight.. He called and he just landed in Minneapolis. It will be a midnight return home time... During these last two weeks we have spent very little time together. It will be nice to spend a nice night in his arms again~ Happy Hump day tomorrow...

~Smiles Kimbella~ :)))

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed