Monday, December 8, 2008

~What a Wonderful Holiday Event~


What a Sunday I had!!! I went with my mom to the "Transiberian Orchestra"... It was an amazing show!!! I have never seen anything like it... I highly recommend everyone to go... It was an amazing holiday show that made me weep.. There was a narrator and then the music told the story. It reminds people to always be kind and give. Not only at Christmas time but all through the year! Thanks mom for a great time! In a few weeks we are going to the "Nut Cracker"!! What a way to get into the Holiday spirit!!! Now if I could only find time to get the Christmas tree up!

~Smiles Kimbells~:)))

2 comments:

Kathy Q said...

Hi Kim! I just came across your blog, I had it saved in my favorites. Nice to catch up with what is going on with you. I saw that concert advertised and had heard it was great. New job huh? Exciting, I'm glad you don't have to drive so far! The other job was just a stepping stone. I retire on Dec 23rd! I'm excited/anxious about the future. Let's get together after the holidays, is your schedule better now? I remeber when you worked 2 jobs and were in school! Yikes! Nice to have more time to do the things you want huh? Have a wonderful Christmas. Hope to talk to you later. Kathy Q

Kimberly Megdadi said...

Hi Kathy,

I finally found your e-mail! I guess I am a bit late... It was so nice to see you.. I look for you when ever I walk through the mall. Yes, I really enjoyed the concert it was excelHlent! Let us have coffee soon.

Take care,

Kim :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed