Tuesday, December 2, 2008

**It's Snowing in Minnesota**


It's beginning to feel like Christmas outside... Tuesday was a very busy day for me. I helped the ladies in a group home where I work set up their Christmas tree! We listened to Christmas music, ate pizza, made cookies, went to Starbucks, and drove around and looked at Christmas lights... Now if you call that work??? I call that having a good time!!!

Tomorrow I get to do the same thing again!!! My new job is very sweet!!! I get to do lots of fun, busy things that I really enjoy doing. My day is never dull, always busy... I get to be out in the community, talking with people, shopping, be in a home environment, teach life skills, inspire people what more could I ask for???

I have to admit I am very busy and lately I have barely had time to think of anyone. I feel really bad because life is so precious and time is so short. It's usually late at night when I want to call people and they are usually in bed. I send a big hello out to everyone and I am sorry I haven't been able to keep up with life...

I hope you all have a beautiful day and I hope all of you get the opportunity to inspire someone. Many smiles to you from across the miles :)))))

~Kimbella~

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed