Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Day trip of the Dead Sea!

https://www.facebook.com/kmegdadi?lst=843570367%3A843570367%3A1487738128

We took a day trip to the Dead Sea it was amazing to spend the day in the warm sun!  I also got to see some blooming flowers!








Something I really like about the country of Jordan is the availability to be able to tour all of the amazing places within hours such as; Aqaba;  Dead Sea, Petra, Wadi Rum, the sea, desert, mountains, and valleys within hours!  I am so looking forward to Spring time in Jordan this will be the first time I have been here during this time of the year and I hear it is GRAND!!!  I hope you enjoy these few pictures and the pictures simply don't do these views in person justice...  If you ever have the opportunity to visit the country of Jordan it is glorious and of course it's where one of the wonders of the world is located Petra!  I visited Petra back in 2001 I am sure things have changed in some aspects but I will never forget the camel ride!  I am beginning to see the symbols and signs of SPRING!!!  Everyone HAPPY HUMP DAY!

Kimberly~

2 comments:

Emily Shorette said...

If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.


Emily

Unknown said...

Beautiful scenery!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed