Sunday, February 19, 2017

LAZY SUNDAY

Sitting here on this lazy Sunday day thinking about this and that.  I hope everyone had a great weekend and depending on where you live I guess determines how the weather was.  It has been cold here in Jordan I almost wish I was in Minnesota its been cold here in Amman, Jordan around 45 degrees.  I can't wait for the weather to warm up I'm ready for Spring!  Missing all of my friends and family distance at times when you miss people can be very cruel.  Maybe I will see the spring tulips that blossom early in Jordan.  I read that spring flowers have already started to blossom in Jordan I can't wait for the fragrant smells and the sites of spring beauty!  Happy Birthday to my brother and Happy Birthday to my mother in-law may your day be filled with love, joy, and happiness!  I hope everyone has a great week!
Signing off~
Kimberly Megdadi

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed