Thursday, February 16, 2017

LOST TIME...

It's so hard to imagine where all the years go all the memories that fade and all the lost ties.  I often tell people when they are thinking about going to college but they don't know what they want to major in I tell them "JUST GO"!!!  If you don't go and enroll and start your classes you might not ever do it.  All the time you sit and wait and contemplate about this or that your actually wasting time.  The point is as I'm sitting here at this moment thinking about where I am in my own life. Thinking about what I have achieved and what my next move is as like in playing chess.  I'm currently on the other side of the world my husband, our dog Princess, and I relocated to the country of Jordan his native country.  We have been living here for 6 months and 17 days.  I have medical conditions that have totally affected and changed my life in ways I never imagined in the last few years.  It makes me question and think about time and especially the future.  So I will sign off by stating don't wait any longer for the things that you are wanting to do in life because time is short and you might not get that opportunity to do the things you want to do~
Kimberly Megdadi
  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So true Kim. Time slips through your fingers like a grain of sand never to be seen again. Live for today. ❤

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed