Monday, February 11, 2008

The Frog and the Daisy

The weather sure is Froggy out lately says the frog to the daisy..
Really whispers the bright yellow daisy..all I can see is bright yellow sunshine..
Yes, says the frog everything is green. Hmmm says the daisy maybe it's the way you are looking at the world around you? Do you ever stop to think and question yourself and the things around you. Is what you are seeing reality or just a mirror of your reflection? Sometimes things really aren't at all what they are portrayed to be.

If you go through life never questioning yourself or the things around you then whose life are you living? Just some thoughts for you to munch on! OK, so today is Monday and tomorrow is Tuesday so what is Wednesday? That's correct it's MY BIRTHDAY....I smell birthday cake.. Like a fat kid likes to eat cake! Don't forget Thursday is for the lover in you....

To My Valentine~

Near or far
hear we are
years have gone by and hear we are
pink like a tink, you really do make me think
black and white like a skunk stuck in muck
you still make me blink..my valentine....

Goodnight~


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed