Sunday, February 10, 2008

Time

Where does the day go? Never enough time to even enjoy the things I would really like to do hmmmm.... On Saturday I went to my son's basketball tournament. His team came in 4th place, but they gave it there best! I feel bad for the boys they had to play at a tournament last weekend, a game on Monday and Thur, and Friday. Then they had the tournament on Sat and they played another 3 games. They were tired.... Back at it on Monday and another game on Thursday! They only have about another week left for the season. I had my niece and two nephews for the weekend. So I got my fill of kiddies for the weekend!

I did stop at Barnes & Nobel on Friday night. I was so excitted I bought 2 more books that my friend suggested: "The Power of Intention" by Dr. Wayne Dyer, and "Awareness" by Anthony De Mello. I started reading Awareness and like his other book that I have been reading this was is also very liberating! I hope some of you read this books and they touch the depths of your soul!

This week is going to be busy with meetings at work and my Birthday, Valentines Day! I hope all of you have thought of those dear to you! Roses are red violets are blue I turn pink when I think about you! Hope you all have a Happy Monday! It's very cold here in Minnesota brrr, and it sounds like we are getting dumped on tomorrow, yes more snow!

Smiles :)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed