Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Heart is Smiling

My Heart is Smiling...

Isn't it strange how someone can say or do something and it changes everything about the way you feel. It could be the kindness of a stranger or gentleness of a friend. Words have such great power! I took the advice of a great friend and bought this book yesterday. "The Way To Love" by Anthony De Mello. I recommend you getting this book. It's a little book and the chapters are meditational readings. They touch your soul. If you have ever experienced life grab a cup of coffee or a soda and a slice of silence. Sit back and let the words capture your soul. Enjoy, I know I have barely started reading it and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I started with chapter "What Must I Do"? A bit out of sequence but it fit me for the day! I hope you enjoy this reading! I picked it up at Barnes and Nobel. You can check out an inserp on-line.

I hope all of you enjoy your day! Here in Minnesota the weather has become warmer. I can't wait until the warm weather arrives. If there are any superbowl fans out there I hope your team wins!

Smiles:)

Kim

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed