Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wonders of the World?

Isn't life amazing! And yet at the very same time so very cruel~I was reading a blog about children in orphanages :( how very sad... My heart breaks for them children. How can anyone give there flesh and blood away to live in a dark, cold place? You know I think maybe that place is better then the life that they would have been living. How my heart aches for them .... I read this quote in a book today "Live in the present moment", taste the moment, listen to the orchestra and hear all of the sounds. The author is so correct when he says that we all live in the future and we don't feel the moment.

Recently I have had some interesting counseling sessions with my clients. It's amazing how your clients will open up and share their stories with you. What a feeling I have to be able to inspire others and to give them hope, praise, and tools to work with. I am truly blessed~

Happy Friday tomorrow! We should excitted about the weekend it's going to warm up! Have a bissful weekend~:)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed