Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day! I hope all of you got lots of hugs and kisses~ Yesterday was my birthday and I got a dozen of roses! I got lots of stuff from my family! Let me see I got a gift card for starbucks because everyone dear to me knows how much I love coffee.... My brother bought me a cell phone. I have one but this is an addittion so I can have connection any where I go! I drive out in the boonies and my cell phone doesn't connect to a tower? So now I get to carry 2 cell phones! And I got money and flowers from my mother, and things for my house and birthday text messages and birthday phone calls ahhhh, how much people are so kind....... Thanks everyone!

Today, I can't say that anything was special for me. With my birthday on the 13th I guess my husband thinks Valentines is on the 13th... I hope you all have sweet dreams.. oh tomorrow is yes, Happy Friday.. My good friend is coming to visit from Iowa.... We will whoop it up this weekend!!!

Smiles :)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed