Tuesday, May 27, 2008

~Amman Jordan~




These are some pictures of the country of Jordan. Ahh, sweet bakery... ohhh they have my most favorite goodies there. There is this little cake called (ghatto) it is a white cake not very sweet with different nuts, chocolate, etc. In some ways it tastes like a Mocho cake but even better....

I talked with my hubby today and life is good for himmm... He would like to stay but is coming home only for ME... How sweet is that! We so miss Jordan and if I ever get the opportunity I would relocate in a heart beat. I know I would miss many people, my family, and friends.. I would miss lots of things as it's my home country. Have a good evening as I need to get going and get some business done around this house...

~Smiles Kimberly~

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed