Sunday, May 4, 2008

~HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY Cody ~



Happy Birthday Cody, Today May 4th we love you... Yesterday we celebrated Cody's Birthday with the family! All of the kids had lots of sweet treats~ Now this means I am getting older as well~ My son is officially a teenager!!!! What must I have to look forward to.

Yesterday we went strolling through a few specialty shops it was great! Beautiful material, sights and sounds... It's amazing how when you go to a business that is locally owned and operated how you are greeted with kindness. I encourage all consumers to try and shop from local owners instead of big corporate chains.

How we were greeted and cared for really stuck out in my mind. With the way my week went with my many interactions with retailers this week, uhhhhh... I will say I was left frustrated and defeated many times this week. I hope all of you continue to have a great weekend! I won't even begin to tell you about my experience with the Postal System............ Sorry Patricia you don't even want to know what I went through to get your box sent............. But in the end it all worked out.

P.S. Thanks Tonya for all her help... Don't forget to check out my picture on E-bay that is up for auction, the picture ends tonight. You can find the item by clicking on my art work on the right side of my blog the link will take you directly to e-bay, good luck!

~Smiles Kimbella~

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to CODY!! We had fun on Saturday.

And you are most Welcome Kim...for the help. I hope it "sticks" and when the time comes...for you to know how.

Hugs,
~Tonya

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed