Wednesday, April 30, 2008

~What A Day~



It actually started last evening... I had to take my husband to the Emergency Room...
He was feeling awful;pain-electric shock running down his right arm, chest pains,neck pain... So off we went 2 1/2 hours later. They did an EKG on him to monitor his heart. Everything was A, OK... Then they did an MRI/Scan, clean bill of health. For some reason they think he pulled a muscle. He was feeling fine, he didn't do anything it just came on all of a sudden (STRANGE).. So we had to fill three prescriptions.

Then lots of little things today. I tried to get some copies of my art work, uhhhh... It doesn't help when there are people working in these positions that aren't trained so they aren't able to serve the customer (FRUSTRATING).......

So that was just a piece of my day... All in all life is grand, the birds are chirping, flies are buzzing, and the sun was out today. My Grandma had some melanoma cut off of her face yesterday. I went to visit her during my lunch hour and brought her lunch. She sure enjoys that, and so do I... Poor Granny, I feel so sad for her. How must it feel to know you have cancer and your life is going to end...Life is a gift.....

I need to get going as I am doing laundry and I need to run out again and see if I can get my cards printed. When ever I sell a piece of art I have it made into a card. So Patrica, please be patient as I am trying to get this card made one way or another.......... Have a great night friends~ Make sure to check out my Spring out piece "Blossom" on E-BAY... View on the right side under art work...

~Smiles Kimbella~

3 comments:

~Tonya said...

Glad everything turned out okay, Kim. I am sure it was a scary situation.

Yes, Grandma...poor Granny. I wish she would quit being so crabby towards me. One could only hope.

Don't get me started on people that do not know how to do their job properly LOL

I hope today is better. The day has started out beautiful...Sunshine and the birdies are chirping.

Have a great day!
Hugs,
~Tonya

Unknown said...

I'm new here and wanted to let you know that (after reading your story behind your artwork), that we're soul sisters!

I have walked that same road...

Every consider selling your cards on etsy?

Peace,
Jan

Kimberly Megdadi said...

Hi Janet,

I have considered it... I have just recently started looking into Etsy... I hope once I get some things taken care of in my personal life that I will be able to get my card adventure off the ground! Stay tuned for my future adventure!! Thank you for taking the time to share your idea! It's a heck of a road... and one I have learned greatly from~

Thanks Jan, Peace to you also~
Kimbella~

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed