Thursday, April 17, 2008

~Where Does Time Go?~

Please don't forget to check out my **"NEW GREETING CARDS"**! They look so much nicer in person. These pictures don't do them justice. I promise you won't be disappointed! Click on my art on the left side of my blog on top~

I was so busy at work today. I have a 60 day deadline that I need to determine eligibility for my consumers. It can be a lengthy process at times. With appointments, phone calls, drop ins, meetings, etc... there always seems to be a lack of time. Today I was finally able to get some work done as I had all my calls transferred. It was greattttt... I accomplished what I needed to get done and I will have to do that more often!

I didn't get any painting done tonight:( I helped my husband with a class assignment! So I hope to spend my weekend do lots of fun art work! I have already started my next piece of art! Let's just say "FRIENDS"

"Happy Friday" to all of you.... I hope all of you do lots of fun things to do this weekend~

~Smiles Kimbella~

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed