Tuesday, April 1, 2008

~APRIL FOOLS DAY~


I hope all of you played a joke on your loved ones! Since we had bad weather and school was let out early yesterday I played a dirty trick! When we woke up today I told my son his school was late. "NOT"..... I'm so mean lol....

I'm so sleepy... but I thought it was important to say hello to all of my friends out there! Today was a busy day, and me just being plain sleepy~ I put this bird on my blog because of his sleepy eyes. I think the projected weather forecast is in the 50's!!! I suppose if I am tired I should already be in bed... Silly me always too much to do and such little time to rest my weary head. I am eager for the weekend to come. I have slowly but surely been putting my brush to the canvas!

OK, time for me to get to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sweet Dreams, Kimbella

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed