Tuesday, April 22, 2008

~ANOTHER DAY GONE BY~




Ahhh, where oh where does the day go??? That must mean I am getting older... I remember when I was a little girl and I would sit and visit with granny. I would always talk about getting older... How I wish I had that age back... OK, not that young but you get my point! That sunshine sure did feel good today! At least tomorrow I won't be sitting in my office all day. I have no windows to see the beautiful sunshine. At times I guess that is good other wise I would probably sit and day dream all day! Tomorrow I will be going to a different town where I will be attending a team meeting. I will then sit there all day! I have my 3 month review as I am on a 6 month probation even though I am still employed with the State of Minnesota. I will let all of you know if I still have a job tomorrow! :)))) I hope all of you have a Happy~Hump~Day tomorrow~ Happy Wednesday~

~Smiles Kimbella~:))))

3 comments:

PEA said...

hi Kim,
Please send sunshine my way.
Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Blessings,Pea

~Tonya said...

Yuppers Kimmy, if you had a window, I don't think you would get anything done!

Day Dreamin is what you would do. Yes, I remember when we were kids, we would always say "I'm Bored"...now, there is not enough time in a day to be bord.

I am sure you will still have a job. You do wonderful work with your clients.

Have a good day tomorrow.
Hugs,
~Tonya

Kimberly Megdadi said...

Hi Pea,

Sorry I didn't get this message until today... And no sunshine here.... I can send lots of rain your way~ Have a great weekend!

Smiles, Kimbella

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed