Sunday, April 20, 2008

~ANGELS AMONG US~



This is a **NEW~PICTURE** that will be up for Auction beginning tonight at 8:30 pm Central time. "ANGELS~AMONG~US" I will be posting a new card, probably Monday night if time allows. I will be selling a collection of three greeting/gift cards. These cards are prints of my original art work. You can access my art on the right, top side of my blog. I hope you enjoy looking at my art work as much as I enjoy painting it!

As far as my weekend it has once again come and gone! Believe it or not here in Minnesota the sun has finally snuck out! I am going to grill some burgers on the grill for dinner the evening. Friday night I helped a friend by editing her paper for school. I guess that doesn't sound like to much fun.. Saturday we met some friends for dinner that were here from out of town. I did make it to the craft store and to the grocery store. I have a few new ideas and I will try to work on at least one project this week to make it come to life.. I hope all of you enjoy your evening. I am going to try and do some case noting for work. I will see how ambitious I am...

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed