Friday, April 11, 2008

~Ahhh~So~Sweet~






Today my sister was so sweet and she designed my e-bay page~ How sweet was that.. I think the neatest thing is when someone surprises you! When you least expect something is when it means the most. She took time out of her busy day, as if she didn't have a million other things to do. Thank you Tonya as I was surely surprised today!

I am so happy the weekend is here! My friend Jamie & Kris are being pushed to the limit right now! Yes, it's final time.. For both of them they will be earning a Masters Degree. I hope they are both studying hard this weekend! Get them papers & Portfolios done girlz!! Ahhh, it feels good to be done~ Tomorrow I am getting my hair done I hope my husband will like it! My niece and nephew are spending the night tonight. I like Saturdays as I usually do my running around from store to store~Happy Trails~ On Saturday we are going to drive to the Twin Cities. We so enjoy going to the International Market! Always so much to do on the weekend and so little time ~Tic~tock~Tic~tock.

~Smiles to all of you~ Kimbella

2 comments:

~Tonya said...

You are MOST WELCOME Kim. Nothing fancy for right now....but I wanted to do something to make your ART POP.

Glad you liked it. I will have to make a banner for you some time soon.

I still have Linda's yet to do...from winning it on my blog, the poor gal.

Have fun shopping, getting your hairs done, going to the International market and such.

Hugs,
~Tonya

Kimberly Megdadi said...

I appreciate all your help and advice! You are so very talented! I want more timeeee.......... Never enough time to get it all done! Have a nice weekend.

~Smiles Kimbella~

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed