Monday, April 14, 2008

~NEW CARD LISTING~


Here are my *NEW CARDS* I will list them for sale Tuesday night at 8:30pm central time. I can't believe I have finally mustered up the knowledge, time and Courage to explore this area! It has always been a dream of mine to make cards. It's even more exciting because the picture is something I created!

All of my cards are Hand Stamped "Wings To Fly" on the back-side. The inside is blank for special messages. All cards come in a plastic sleeve~ The print is a digital image of my original painting~ They also look great in a 5X7 picture frame~ I appreciate the interest in my art work~ My art work is a way for me to ~Give Back~ to the Womens'shelter, (CADA)in my local area.

For all of the women that face the next step of their new beginning, they have inspired me! I now know how it feels to have ~"Wings To Fly"~ I hope my story can help others to be inspired and to take the next step of their new journey~

Thank you to the two kind people that took a "special interest" in my art work! I appreciate the kindness~ Remember a portion from my prints will be donated to help other women and children earn their "Wings To Fly".

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed