Monday, April 28, 2008

~BLOSSOM~


"MEET BLOSSOM" ~BLOOM WHERE YOU'RE PLANTED~

I was inspired by "SPRING"... My**NEW PIECE OF ART WORK** is named "BLOSSOM". This pretty lady is wearing a "PURPLE HEART" in remembrance of Domestic Abuse Awareness. Her auction will be up for bid Tuesday evening at 8:30pm Central time and will end on Sunday evening at 8:30pm Central time.

Remember, a portion of my sale will be donated to help other women and children earn their "WINGS TO FLY"... My art work supports the local shelter in my town. If you would like to learn more about "MY STORY" please check out the story behind my cause and click here

Thank you for taking the time to read my story and for viewing my art work on E-bay.com You can click on the link on the right side of my blog. You will see the area titled "MY ART WORK". I hope all of you had a great weekend!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed