Friday, April 4, 2008

~FIRST SIGHT OF SPRING~



My eyes have seen the first sign of Spring today! It was so refreshing to watch the birds take a bath this evening! I think they as well were happy that Spring has sprung! I could just see the joy as they were wiggling their feathers in the water. For the most part of the day the sun was bright. Around 7:00pm as I was standing in the kitchen, making home made pizza. I thought we were going to have a tornado. The winds picked up and the sky was very dark. We only ended up with a heavy rain and then the sun came out once again.

I am very close to finishing my first "work of art"... The purple heart image I have added to my blog tonight is a little clue to what my art work is about. This weekend I hope to have it listed on my blog and linked to e-bay! Yes, I will give you the story behind my art work. Keep watching for future up dates soon! I am so thrilled with my first piece of art work I am "tickled purple". I hope all of you have a fabulous Saturday. If you are out and about I hope you find lots of great symbols of the soul~

~Smiles Kimbella~

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed