Tuesday, April 15, 2008

~RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS~



I first wanted to say how when when someone does a nice deed for you, we feel "Warm Fuzzies"...And how the kindness from a stranger spreads like "Wild Wind" I remember one day when I was in the Starbucks drive thru and a stranger in front of me paid for my coffee! Now that left an impression on me! "RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS" I encourage all of you tomorrow to do one nice thing for a stranger~

Even though my sister isn't a stranger I wanted to say "Thank you" to her for always being such a big help to me! I know she has a laundry list a mile long~ I will still do something nice for a stranger tomorrow!

I took an hour nap *earlier, so unlike me. It felt good and now I have some energy to paint! The winds here are so terrible today! I drive to work an hour each way with the wind blowing so hard my hands hurt from holding the wheel. They were blowing at about 35 miles per hour! I hope all of you like my cards, and Tonya, my sister has posted her new cards on e-bay tonight as well! I hope all of you have a Happy Hump Day tomorrow!

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

Kim, you know that you are most welcome. I always try to help...

May not have all the time that I would like to devote to everyone...but I try real hard :)

Random acts of kindness, so very neat. It is so thoughtful when someone does something, especially for a stranger...at times, it can make a person look at the world differently, at least for a while.

Hugs,
~Tonya

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed