Tuesday, April 8, 2008

~Starbucks or Carabou Coffee~





I am so excited to try Starbucks new Coffee~ Usually I have to go to Carabou because Starbucks coffee is usually so stiff.. It will be interesting to see if it stands up to Carabou's every day Joe..

I can't wait to show all of you my cards that I am going to be selling!!! They are coming together beautifully... I am just waiting for one more piece to make them complete! I hope all of you had a great day today:) I had a busy day at work. I don't believe Spring is ever going to get here. Today there was no sunshine and it was a little chilly out. OK, it's hump day tomorrow! Half way to the weekend my favorite time of the week! I hope all of you check out my pictures for sale on E-bay. Don't forget I am going to donate a portion of each piece of art to CADA (Committee Against Domestic Abuse).

As always ~Smiles Kimbella~

2 comments:

PEA said...

Kim,
I can't wait to see your cards.
Blessings,Pea

Kimberly Megdadi said...

Thanks Pea, I can hardly wait myself!
~Smiles~ Kimbella

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed