Wednesday, April 23, 2008

~THUMBS~UP~ "I'M A KEEPER"




So I had my review today........... I was given a raving review and the stats were way above the standards. My boss has a report from where my case load was when I began and how it has evolved. I got 2 thumbs up! I am going to be taking on my work, more territory, and probably a new intern. Yes, this could be interesting!

What an absolutely fabulous day out today! I sat in a meeting for most of the day. We did eat lunch out, we dined out at Bostons, it was OK. I am happy to see I have a bid on my Art Work! It's exciting after you have put so much time and detail in to your work. I will sign off for now as I am tired, too much thinking! Have a great day tomorrow, I hear we are getting RAIN.. Sweet Dreams...

~Smiles, Kimbella~

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed