Thursday, April 10, 2008

~RAIN~RAIN~GO~AWAY~




Honesty, I don't know where Spring has gone? No yellow sunshine... I am beginning to wonder where it is I live? I know rain brings new life and washes the dirt away.

I have been working on a ~new painting~ So far I really like this one! I hope to begin selling my cards next week! I have contacted the organization that I am going to donate so it can be directly linked to my e-bay account. They said it would be next week some time?

I got some sad news on Monday. My Grandmother has been diagnosed with cancer. My heart is sad for her. She is my last grandparent. It's very sad as I thought my grandmother would live for many years to come. I can't imagine being told something like that. I feel very sad for her. Prayers that Grandma doesn't suffer at all during this time Even I as much as I think I enjoy life I take life for granted. Please enjoy each day to the fullest. Do the things that make you happy, follow your dreams. If you want that candy bar eat it! If you want to go on that trip, go... Life doesn't wait for you~

~Love, Laugh, and Smile Often~ Enjoy each day for all that it is...
~Smiles Kimbella~

LIFE: THE UNFINISHED BUSINESS
From the Book - Poems of Life

The acts of men sometimes come so kind
And with such love do well express, yet
The deeds of men sometimes come so mean
And with great disgust is well despised.
These conflicts unresolved for times,
Someday, somewhere resolves to meet.

Between the times of history gone,
And the evolutions of future come
The present presents a balance point
In a mixing grill of settlement, where
Deeds and events do take their toll
In resolutions of investments made.

Mishap could be just a fair reward,
As life fortune is investment gained.
Opportunity could be just a means,
As occurrences are results obtained.
The pendulum swings to and fro,
Just as the clock ticks, tock and tick.

What goes on around and again,
Does come back again and around
Good or bad, it's all our choice,
For all our thoughts and acts today,
Are investments in the big game plan
Of this unfinished business of life.
POEMS BY OLIVER MBAMARA

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed