Wednesday, May 28, 2008

~Art Work~


OK, time for me to get down to business~ Last night I once again began painting..... Ahh, what a feeling........ It feels so good to put the paint brush on the canvas :) I can't wait to post my painting! This piece of art is larger then I have painted before.

Well, this morning woke up at 4:15 a.m. and off to the gym I went. I started back at the gym last weekend, finally.. I had a full day at work lots of counseling sessions. I then drove home and decided I wasn't really hungry so I went outside and pulled weeds. I was going to ride my bike but the tires need some air. I didn't have enough energy to load it up so maybe it won't happened until next week with all of the rain coming our way??? I talked with hubby, in Jordan today. He says HI to everyone! He is enjoying himself/Home Sweet Home....

I must get going and get my piece of art work done some time this week I hope. I decided to add some designs to the art work and it is very time consuming. Have a nice evening~

~Smiles Kimbella~ :))))

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed