Sunday, May 25, 2008

~My Weekend~


~My Saturday was very busy... First I didn't get much sleep on Friday night as I was busy preparing some things for my husband to take along on his trip. Suit cases were packed plum full.. He actually had to pay more money because the luggage was over the 50 pound limit.

His first flight took off from Minneapolis-New York/JFK~ He had a big surprise as he sat next to a famous singer... He was sitting next to Vanilla ICE.. "Play that Funky Music White Boy" How cool is that~ My husband has met more famous people then I will ever in my life time. He did get an autograph for my son Cody!!!

His flight for Jordan took off at 11:00 central time. He will arrive in Jordan on Sunday early evening. There is also an 8 hour time difference so it should be around 10-11:00 am central time.

Yesterday my son and I went shopping. There is this really cool store "Steve & Starburry" Everything in the store is 8.97; shoes, jerseys, t-shirts, jackets, jeans, etc... My son was in "HEAVEN".. I bought 2 tops at Lane Bryant.. A pair of shoes, and a necklace. Then on our way home I realized I was without my cell phone. I realized what had happened~ When I laid my jean jacket down the clothes I was trying on were on the top. So, when I pulled my jacket out there it was... We only had to drive 7 miles back, uhhhh... We stopped at my parent's home as they were having a garage sale. We then stopped out at a craft show. It was ok no big purchases.

So I am without a husband for three weeks. My hubby pulled out my big yellow bike. I can't wait to ride it. I have so many things to do I don't know where I should start...I will miss him very much as I already do.. He won't be home for our 7th anniversary, how sad is that :((( I guess we will have lots of making up to do... I love my husband very much, and I will miss him very much~My Bestfriend~ I hope all of you have a safe weekend.

~Smiles Kimbella~

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

Isn't that COOL! Glad that he got there safely.

Take some R&R for you too Kim.

Hugs,
~Tonya

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed