Saturday, May 17, 2008

~It's the WEEKEND~



Sorry I have been so busy with moving and trying to recoup.. What a beautiful week we have had and what a "GORGEOUS" Saturday morning! I am heading into town. I am going to get a pedicure and then do some grocery shopping~ How fun is that~ After I have my fun I will be unpacking some more boxes, hanging clothes, sorting, and cleaning. I hope I can find a few moments to ride my yellow bike today! I will have to take a picture of it. I bought it last year and I really didn't get a chance to put many miles on it. I was working 76 hours a week last summer with the internship I needed to complete.

I am looking forward to unwinding this weekend as I have done way to many counseling sessions this week. Don't get me wrong I enjoy listening to people and coming up with creative ideas, but it can also be very mentally exhausting. So heres to sunshine, grilling out, the sounds of crickets chirping... I think we may put a few logs on the fire tonight (outside)......... Have a great weekend and maybe I will get to the piece of art work I was last working on last week...

~SMILES Kimbella~ :))))

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

Haven't we been having the most beautiful-ist weather Kim. Is that a word LOL

I hope you get the things done that you would like...we all know, never enough time, nor hands.

Enjoy your weekend and I hope you get to create. I am missing my doll making as well.

Have a great day.
Hugs,
~Tonya

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed