Monday, May 26, 2008

~Happy Memorial Day~


I hope we all take a moment out of our day to stop, and give thanks. I know many of you may be for or against the war but in reality there are fallen soldiers, soldiers that have been, and soldiers that are still fighting for all of us~ Thank you to all of those that have served or are still serving~ Also, a heartfelt thank you to the families that continue to struggle without their loved ones that are currently serving or have served. ~THANK YOU~

On a lighter note my husband called me this morning and he sounds so HAPPY!!! I don't get to hear his voice like that very often. He is so HAPPY when he is with his family. I know how they must feel because he brings so much to our lives Cody, and me. I made myself a good bowl of OATMEAL, and now I am off to the GYM... I hope all of you enjoy your Holiday, and enjoy the day with something you like to do. Life is about the little pleasures in life; cup of coffee, phone call, chocolate, light a candle, read a book, weed the garden, or sip a glass of wine.... ENJOY YOUR DAY...

~Smiles Kimbella~

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

I hope you had a nice Memorial day Kim.

It is about the simple joys of life isn't it? Funny how most of us have no time to enjoy the simple things.

Hugs,
~Tonya

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed